Monday, November 7, 2011

Today is the DAY!

The day is finally here! I can't believe how long I have waited for this trip to happen! :) We depart tonight on a redeye flight to Atlanta then tomorrow fly into San Salvador! We arrive at noon and will have a friend of ours waiting at the airport for us.


Thank you everyone who came to the going away party on Saturday! It was so much fun and so nice to see everyone before we go! We will definitely have to have a coming home one as well! ;) Here are a few pictures from the party!



The traveling partners! We're ready! ;)


Now time to finish packing and get a few errands done before we leave! I'm thankful its a night flight tonight because I definitely have a lot more to get done before we go. Also I am excited to say my next post will be from El Salvador! Hasta luego!

So now that we are leaving for the airport in the next hour my nerves about everything are finally setting in.. I'm anxious, nervous, excited and ready to be there. Thank you Steph and Sarah for all of your help packing today! They didn't think I did a good job so they redid it all and were definitely right! :) You guys are amazing!! I know its only two months but I will definitely be missing my routine life and everyone in it!

 Here we are with all our gear

Let the adventure begin! :) 

1 comment:

  1. how effing cute are you both with your backpacks!! haha miss you times a million!!

    ReplyDelete