Monday, November 14, 2011

Everyday just keeps getting better!

I still need to finish about our time in Antigua but I wanted to get pictures up from today. We are now in San Pedro La Laguna because of Lake Atitlan - Which is gorgeous! I keep uploading pictures as much as I can in case I get mugged or something and I don't want to lose them. People getting mugged is common but I am just hoping for the best. 


We met a bunch of travelers in our shuttle car from Antigua --> San Pedro. We all ended up staying at the same place all next door to one and other and have been hanging out ever since. Some have been traveling for the last 6 months or more so it has been a fun group to be with.

The shuttle ride

To new friends you meet along the way

Hanging out at our hotel

Lake Atitlan



They called this spot the tramoplin


Rooftop view

A bar in the town

My dad and I split up for the day and while I hiked around the lake and went to a swimming reserve -- he got a massage and adventured on his own for a few hours. Tomorrow we have to be up by 5am for a sunrise zip lining tour! Early as can be but it should definitely be worth it! :)

3 comments:

  1. dont get mugged k thanks :) LOVE YoU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAJ I'll try my hardest not to!! :) Being safe is my number 1 priority !

    Kell I'll post about it tonight! You definitely should in Cabo! Its not scary! Just very fun!!

    Miss you both so much! <3

    ReplyDelete