Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A new blog!

Alright so I know in my last post I mentioned my urge to start a blog and well I did!

Remember how everything works out perfectly? Well another example of everything working out perfectly was on our bus ride from Manuel Antonio to the ferry. We went on a 2 hour bus ride where I sketched out my idea for the blog I had in mind and when we arrived to the boat dock we had missed our ferry by 5 minutes! And the next ferry didn't leave for another 3 hours so I went to a hotel - ordered lunch and went on the internet to create my blog. Everything ended up being easier then I thought to do so it worked out nicely. It is still a work in progress but its a start! So I am very excited for it.

So my latest post for the blog is actually on my new blog.. so please go and check it out! :) My new blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment